With the increasing demand for the usage of mobile phones and technology, new features are getting introduced by social media developers. These features are introduced to enhance and modify different applications which in turn help the people while they are using them. Many applications are introducing the dark mode or the bedtime mode for the users which helps them in using the application at night.
The Dark mode is a very good feature that helps users in using the application at night or in dark as the need for mobile has been very much increased with the ever-evolving technological changes.
Applications like Facebook, Instagram, and others have introduced the dark mode which is helping the customers very much. Another application that has recently introduced the Dark mode feature is Snapchat and this is why in this blog, we are going to tell you how to change Snapchat to dark mode.
How Can you Get your Snapchat in Dark Mode?
It is not very difficult to change your Snapchat on dark mode but unlike the other applications, the processes of both android phones and iOS devices are very different. But, you should not worry as we will tell you both the procedures with which you can change your Snapchat to dark mode.
This feature helps in preserving your eyesight and not getting blinded by the harsh lights of the application in the dark or at night.
1. Steps to change Snapchat to Dark mode on an iPhone
If you are wondering how to get dark mode on Snapchat on an iPhone then, you just need to use the given method below. This process is very simple and you can change the default settings of your Snapchat application very easily.
- Open your Snapchat Profile by clicking your bitmoji on the top corner of the screen.
- After that, you have to open the settings by tapping the gear icon present there.
- Then, scroll the drop-down menu and then click the ‘App Appearance’ option.
- You will see three different options in that section. But, you have to hit the Always Dark one which will change the Snapchat light settings to Dark mode.
- After that, you can return to the home screen of your Snapchat which will be in the dark mode.
2. Steps to change Snapchat to Dark mode on an Android phone
If you are thinking about how to put Snapchat in dark mode on any android phone, then let me tell you that the process is not simple as there is no dark mode feature in Snapchat on an Android mobile phone. For this, you have to use the developers’ settings of the mobile phone but this setting will turn the entire mobile phone into a dark theme.
So, it is your decision if you want to change the entire settings of the android mobile phone.
This is the process of turning on dark mode on Snapchat. We hope that you can now alter the default settings according to your preferences.