Looking to add some excitement to your piercing pagoda? Check out our selection of pagoda piercings. These unique designs are sure to turn heads and stand out from the crowd. Whether you’re looking for something subtle or something a little more eye-catching, we’ve got you covered. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and get pierced!
What is a pagoda piercing?
When someone says they want a pagoda piercing pagoda, they might not be entirely sure what exactly they are getting themselves into. Pagoda piercings are basically piercings that are located on the top of the ear, right next to the temple. These piercings can be quite decorative, and often feature elaborate designs.
piercing pagoda can actually be quite trendy right now, and there are many people who swear by their attractiveness. If you’re interested in adding one to your cart, it’s important to understand what goes into choosing the perfect piercing for you. First and foremost, make sure you have a good idea of what kind of look you’re going for. Are you looking for a conservative piercing that will just add some visual interest to your appearance? Or are you more adventurous and want something that stands out more? After you have an idea of what you want, take a look at some of the popular designs and pick one that matches your personal style.
If you’re still unsure about whether or not a piercing pagoda is right for you, don’t worry – there are plenty of other options available to you. You can go for traditional earsrings
The types of piercings offered at Unique Jewelry
If you’re looking for a new piercing, Unique Jewelry in Portland has plenty of options to choose from. Here is a list of the types of piercings offered at our shop:
Pagoda piercings: These are popular because they are delicate and are considered to be very aesthetically pleasing. The pagoda piercing is a popular choice because it can be done in multiple locations, so you can wear it in various ways. It can look great in the ears, nose, or tongue.
Half-moon piercings: Half-moon piercings are versatile and can be worn in a variety of different ways. You can wear them as earrings, nose piercings, ornaments, or even as a genital piercing.
Labret piercings: These are common cheek piercings and come in a variety of shapes and sizes. They are often pierced using an 18 gauge needle and take about two weeks to heal completely.
Cupcake piercings: Cupcake piercings are small, circular piercings that sit just inside the lip. They’re perfect for people who want something unique and eye-catching. They take around two weeks to heal completely,
The cost of a pagoda piercing
If you’re thinking about getting a pagoda piercing, there are a few things to keep in mind. First and foremost, the cost of the piercing will depend on the type of jewelry used and where it is placed. Second, be sure to research any particular piercer or studio before deciding to get piercings done there. Finally, remember that pagoda piercings can take anywhere from a few weeks to several months to heal completely, so be patient!
Aftercare guidelines for pagoda piercings
Aftercare for pagoda piercings is critical in order to maintain the piercing and ensure that it heals properly. Here are some tips to follow:
- Clean the piercing every day with soap and clean water.
- Use a healing ointment, such as Neosporin, if the piercing becomes irritated or infected.
- Avoid contact with sun and water until the piercing has healed.
- Wear a sunscreen daily if you plan on being outside for a long period of time.
- Wipe down the piercing area after each use of the bathroom or swimming pool, to avoid bacteria accumulation.
What to expect after getting a pagoda piercing
If you’re considering getting a pagoda piercing, be prepared for an intense experience. Here’s what you can expect:
- The piercing will feel really good when you first get it done.
- The area may start to feel a little sore for a few days but it should mostly heal up within a few weeks.
- You’ll want to avoid heavy lifting and strenuous activity for about two weeks after the piercing is done in order to prevent any swelling or bruising.
- Be sure to use sterile pads and clean your piercing regularly to avoid any infections.
- If your piercings becomes loose, go see your piercer as soon as possible so that they can tighten it up for you.