Dubai is not only a rich emirate in UAE i.e. United Arab Emirates but it is also famous for many tall skyscrapers among them the most huge skyscraper is Burj Khalifa. This huge man-made skyscraper is 3 times bigger than the Eiffel Tower. The cloud-piercing height of Burj Khalifa is around 2716feet. This huge architecture has many fascinating things inside like the world’s highest elevator system up to 160 floors. There are different packages for visiting inside the Burj Khalifa based on which floor one can visit. Let’s see in this article how many different packages are available for Burj Khalifa.
Reach this gigantic architecture before the sunset to see the magnificent views of the ocean, desert, and dazzling lights.
To have a complete experience don’t forget to visit cafe Treat and Mission 828VR
To get the historical significance of Dubai also visit the museums of AI Shindagha and Etihad.
How to Reach
By Metro – The shortest and most convenient way to reach Burj khalifa is by metro train which will take 20 mins to reach.
By Bus – Otherwise by bus is also a good option. By getting down at Dubai mall it will take 40 mins to reach.
By Shared Transfer – There is also an option of a shared transfer from the hotel to Burj Khalifa.
Packages on Different Floor
124th+125th Floor Tickets (Non-Prime hours)
With the non prime hours, one can get somewhat cheaper deals to enter Burj Khalifa. Enjoy the breathtaking view of the golden city Dubai from the tallest building in the world.
Price – Approx 6200 rs/ Adult
124th+ Cafe (Non-Prime hours)
Enjoy the stunning view of the city at the top of Burj Khalifa. Later, have a delicious pastry and hot drinks in the cafe on the ground floor.
Price – Approx 5400 rs/ Adult
124th+ 125th Floor tickets(Prime Hours)
At prime hours the tickets are a little bit costlier than non prime hours. Enjoy the view and take a lot of pictures from the top.
Price – Approx 7600 rs/ Adult
124th Floor Tickets with Dubai Aquarium
Grab this lifetime opportunity of Burj Khalifa and Dubai Aquarium combo ticket. Have an enchanting experience with an aquarium tour at Dubai Aquarium and a view from the top at Burj Khalifa.
Price – Approx 4600 rs/ Adult
148th+124th+125th Floor Tickets (Non-Prime hours)
By going each floor higher and higher one can enjoy the breathtaking views on each floor at non prime hours.
Price – Approx 7500 rs/ Adult
148th+124th+125th Floor Tickets (Prime Hours)
While visiting on prime hours the tickets are costlier as the crowd is higher at this time and the view is more glorious on prime time.
Price – Approx 11000 rs/ Adult
Ticket Price Includes
- Experience the mind-blowing view of other skyscrapers who are embracing the Burj Khalifa
- Explore Dubai’s other famous landmarks with unique interactive experiences.
- Step into the world’s highest observation deck with an outdoor terrace at 555 metres.
- The journey towards the floors you have booked.
- Get an introductory tour with a concerned guide
- Get free wifi throughout the attraction.
- Audio Guide
Things to Carry at Burj Khalifa
Know Before Go For Burj Khalifa Tickets
- Have a ticket voucher along with your passport copy or Emirates ID
- The booking confirmation is valid only for the specific period and shall automatically expire after that time.
- There will be a line for observation deck exhibits
- No food or beverages are allowed on the top floor
- Children below 4 yrs can have a free package
- Dubai Fountain have specific timings
- Prime hours are subject to change
- Last entry at 45mins before or close.
- Burj Khalifa tickets can be used only once no refund or exchange in any case
- Lost stolen or damaged tickets are not replaced or exchanged
In today’s world, Burj Khalifa is the most astonishing and world’s finest architecture which will give you a feel of being on top of the world. There are many spellbound facts about Burj Khalifa such as the entire weight of aluminium used to make Burj Khalifa is comparable to five A 380 planes. So, wait to grab this lifetime opportunity to be in the highest place in the world and book your Burj Khalifa tickets.